Thursday, May 4, 2006

Shopping with my Daughter

A few weeks ago my daughter and I had the opportunity to have a smell-fest in a shop that sells Yankee Candles. We found two new favorite scents: Country Linen, a floral clean linen scent and Midsummer Night, a woodsy, musky, masculine scent. We also had some time to spend in one of our favorite scrapbook stores. My daughter is working on a project for her cousin's graduation (next year...she is a planner/organizer) and chose some Basic Grey papers to use. I had fun lookings at the Daisy D's papers and all the cool new embellishments that they carry in this particular store. I think I will have to take the time to post some pics of some of our favorite cards adn scrapbook pages that we have made. I have a lot of fun spending time alone with my sweet girl and I hope that you are enjoying time with you daughters too!
Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment