Sometimes we must endure situations, in our lives, that are very hard. It feels like our hearts will break. We ache for the hurt that we see ahead for our loved ones and yet, the only thing that we can do it to pray and wait. And so I am waiting....and trusting the Lord my God. His wisdom and love are beyond my understanding. I will trust in Him.
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Saturday, April 30, 2011
Friday, December 24, 2010
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
It has been a long time since my last post. In fact the last time was April. The summer was a busy one and autumn has been too. So I will just give a little quickie list of things accomplished:
1. Living room painted a lovely golden taupe by Mr. Builder and me
2. Dining Room painted nice bird egg color by the name of Sea Foam ( I think)
3. Kitchen- touch up paint
4. Guest bath - ditto
5. Kitchen door painted
6. Tile Coasters made as gifts and taught to our co-op kids
7. Covered composition books also for co-op
8. Charlotte Mason Conference attended (Wow! I learned so much.)
9. Assorted craft projects
10. Shopping for some new items to give the living room a fresh look...new pillows, a lamp and fall decorations
11. Taking care of my family
12. Lots of laundry
Oh, I forgot to mention teaching my child. We spent a lovely afternoon outdoors today reading The Long Winter by Laura Ingalls Wilder and doing some dry brush watercolor painting. We both are wearing blue glitter...a Martha Stewart snowflake project that I thought would not take long to do. This is day 2 and we have only completed 2 of them. There is a long wait time for the glue to dry. So if you see a mom out there wearing blue glitter...it may be me.
Thursday, April 1, 2010
If you are using a strips for your binding then sew two of them together along the short end. (It will be really long now). Fold in half with wrong sides facing together and press lengthwise.