Thursday, May 4, 2006

Where is God?

What do you believe about God? Does He seems to be a distant relative that comes to visit now and then? Is He a friend that you talk to when things are going rough? Is He so close to you that He is in every fiber of your being...that it would be impossible to separate Him from you. Hummm... Let's see what His Word says...

Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted [with] all my ways.
Psalms 139:3
NAS says: intimately acquainted

Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.
Psalms 139:5

Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence? If I ascend up into heaven, thou [art] there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou [art there]. [If] I take the wings of the morning, [and] dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me. If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me. Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light [are] both alike [to thee].
Psalms 139:7-12

The Truth is that I have so often based the Truth upon how I feel...And yet here is God's Word. He loves me so much that He is constantly/continuously with me. There is no where that I can go that would be away from Him. His hand is upon me. I am in His heart, mind, thoughts at all times. He knows all my thoughts before I think them and my actions before I do them. There is nothing that He does not know about me. He intimately knows everything about me...including my sins that have been forgiven through His Son. This Truth is so overwhelming to me...unconditional love forever.

And guess what....
This Truth is the same for you too.
God loves you!

Your sister in Christ,
Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment