Sunday, January 15, 2006

Ye Olde Stomach Virus

Well......It hit! On the morning of Tuesday, January something or other my dear sweetie came down with it. He was at work and remained so for the day. He felt so bad when he arrived home that he went straight to bed and lo and behold called into work the next morning (rarely if ever been done before). He remained in bed all that day and proceeded to go to work the next morning. That's when it hit me! It is a doozie! I will not describe it for I know there are many with weak stomachs (and mine is still weak) but let us just say that being the weaker of the two I am just today managing to get out of bed and do something other than sleep. And I was very thankful for sleep...without it...I dare not think. Anyway we are now waiting to see if our three little darlings will join us in our affliction. I pray not! Needless to say I am very thankful that God has brought us through to this point and I so hope that the children will not have a turn. Still tired.....

No comments:

Post a Comment