Wednesday, November 10, 2010

And where have you been and why are you wearing blue glitter?

It has been a long time since my last post. In fact the last time was April. The summer was a busy one and autumn has been too. So I will just give a little quickie list of things accomplished:
1. Living room painted a lovely golden taupe by Mr. Builder and me
2. Dining Room painted nice bird egg color by the name of Sea Foam ( I think)
3. Kitchen- touch up paint
4. Guest bath - ditto
5. Kitchen door painted
6. Tile Coasters made as gifts and taught to our co-op kids
7. Covered composition books also for co-op
8. Charlotte Mason Conference attended (Wow! I learned so much.)
9. Assorted craft projects
10. Shopping for some new items to give the living room a fresh look...new pillows, a lamp and fall decorations
11. Taking care of my family
12. Lots of laundry
13. Reading

Oh, I forgot to mention teaching my child. We spent a lovely afternoon outdoors today reading The Long Winter by Laura Ingalls Wilder and doing some dry brush watercolor painting. We both are wearing blue glitter...a Martha Stewart snowflake project that I thought would not take long to do. This is day 2 and we have only completed 2 of them. There is a long wait time for the glue to dry. So if you see a mom out there wearing blue glitter...it may be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment