Monday, September 8, 2008

The Simple Woman Daybook 3


FOR TODAY...

Outside My Window...A warm and sunny, autumn day.

I am thinking...About the ladies in my Round-Robin group that Peggy created. I am hoping that they are having a lovely day.

I am thankful for...Continued healing for my child. The wound is nearing being completely healed.

From the kitchen...Nothing baking today as my family has a class they will attend tonight.

I am wearing...My favorite faded blue jean skirt, a bright pink, 3/4 length sleeve, cotton knit top, bright pink socks and my hair down. I also have on some dangling, clear crystal earrings and a few sprays of my favorite aeropostale perfume.

I am creating...Still working on my candle box.

I am going...To do a little grocery shopping in town.

I am reading...Little Women and Pride and Prejudice.

I am hoping...For a week of accomplishment.

I am hearing...The sounds of autumn.

Around the house...Cleaning to be done.

One of my favorite things...Autumn scented candles.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Schoolwork, Doctor's visit and a visit to the library.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...This is one of my favorite pictures of my son. My daughter made this one. I feel that it really displays his personality.

3 comments:

  1. I love Dangly Earrings!

    Enjoy your autumn day! We just moved from Ohio to Southern California. I will miss by beautiful Ohio autumn days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though I am not often online these days, I just had to stop by and say hello. Your sweet comments on my blog have meant so much. You are a dear!

    I have so enjoyed this post from your lovely pumpkin pie recipe w(which I will make this week) to the reflections of your day ... but that photo brought tears to my eyes. It is truly breathtaking and such a tribute to your son.

    Here is my email address for your book ... I still hope to blog from time to time ... but just in case:
    farmhouse_blessings@yahoo.com.

    I'd always love to hear from you.

    Smiles & blessings,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your young one just gets better & better.

    Your photo touched me beyond words.

    Blessings,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete