Monday, August 25, 2008

The Simple Woman Daybook 2

FOR TODAY...

Outside My Window...A cloudy day with a few roses in bloom.

I am thinking...About the items that I need to purchase for the class that I will be teaching.

I am thankful for...Continued healing for my child.

From the kitchen...Homemade rolls later today.

I am wearing...Blush....My favorite faded blue jean skirt, a white cotton knit, v-neck top, fuzzy blue and white socks and my hair down (again). I guess it must be my Monday outfit and I did not realize it. I also have on a light sage, cable knit sweater and some dangling, tiny, clear stone earrings.

I am creating...Well, recreating a candlebox. It is having a makeover.

I am going...To do a little shopping in town.

I am reading...Little Women and Pride and Prejudice.

I am hoping...For a good week of school for everyone.

I am hearing...Aahhh....Quiet.

Around the house...Lots of organizing to be done...just gotta tackle that attic..

One of my favorite things...A nice cup of tea.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Schoolwork, Doctor's visit and a visit to the library.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...This is my favorite shelf. My sister in law got this one for my birthday. I just LOVE the red color. In fact I want to redo the entire kitchen, where it hangs, to match it.

No comments:

Post a Comment