Sunday, July 27, 2008

Six Quirky Things

Tim's Mom tagged me with this Six Quirky Things about Yourself meme.

Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged me.
2) Mention the rules.
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
4) Tag 6 other blogger's by linking to them.
5) Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged.

So 6 uninteresting quirky facts about myself are . . .

1. I drink practically every cold drink through a straw. It is actually hard for me to drink it any other way.

2. I always have something to drink with my meal or a snack. I have an aunt that would wait until her meal was finished before drinking anything. I just can't imagine why?

3. I love tiny things (i.e. small books).

4. I love roses (which is not that quirky) but the fact that pink (coral pink) ones are really the only ones that I really, really like.

5. I really do not like to go barefoot nor do I like for my feet to be dirty. Where are my socks?

6. I find it almost impossible to sleep without a fan running.

Here's who I'm tagging:

Lea at Farmhouse Blessings
Peggy at The Simple Woman
Cary at Serenity Farms
I will add more later

2 comments:

  1. Dearest,

    Thank you ever so kindly for the lovely comment you left over here at Honey Hill Farm.

    Your blog looks lovely and I will have to visit often and look around!

    Yours ever so kindredly,
    Shan
    Honey Hill Farm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally posted my Six Quirky Things. It was so fun! Thank you for including me. I so enjoyed reading yours as well. It is nice to know that we all have our little funny things.

    Smiles,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete