Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A New Year

love letters
AllPosters
Happy New Year!
I found this sweet little poster online. I really like the print...in fact I have one hanging in our home. My dear daughter drew her own version for me when she was little and I need to frame it too. So here is my list of things I would like to accomplish this new year....

*Declutter and organize our home
*I have a cleaning plan and I need to just do it!!!
*Stay on task with my little one's schoolwork
*Plan for and stick with our budget
*Have a large project and small project to accomplish each month....I actually need to write them down and plan them into my planner

My thoughts are:

*an apron a month I already have a few I have made so I want to include these and add a few more
*Finish a couple of rag quilts that I begun a few years ago
*Finish a cross-stitch project that has been ongoing forever.... I do not care as much for cross-stitch since it is harder for me to see as clearly now
* Finish a few more little folk type houses for our mantle
*make some little ornament projects that I found on the internet
*make some purses

I also want to schedule in some books that I want to get read and start a new Bible study plan and schedule times to have tea with dear friends.
These are just a few of my thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment