Monday, November 5, 2007

Way Cool Apron

gbi_tinys1_84_2.gif
Sometimes you just find something that is way too cool......and I found this apron tutorial on One More Moore. It is soooooooo cute and I look forward to trying one myself soon. I have been resting alot.....Doc's orders from my foot surgery. My toes are very colorful....blue, black, purple, and red. I have had time to make some scarves and finish a shawl for a friend's daughter. There is 3 loaves of buttermilk bread rising and more shawls to be begun but, I really want to make aprons....love the ruffled apron inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. Let's get together and make these aprons. One thing, I need a top part, too. For whatever reason that part gets the messiest. Of course the top doesn't/shouldn't be frilly like that.

    ReplyDelete