Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Firsts

It has been a month of many firsts for me and my family. We have had our first formal and graduation (of our first child). We have had our first vacation at Panama City, and our first time seeing the beautiful white sands and turquoise and bright blue waters of the gulf. We had our first time riding sea dos….now that was a blast but one of the most scary things that I have ever done. The guide said the water was “a little choppy”. Since I have never been on a sea do or in the ocean before (other than wading and playing a little on the shore) I would beg to differ about that description. I think my in-laws would too and this was not their first time. I will be registering one child for high school co-op classes instead of two for the first time this year and my oldest will make her first trip to college. There have been some personal firsts for me also….acrylic nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment