Saturday, May 5, 2007

Our Life So Far....

Sometimes life just gets busy! Our oldest is preparing for a formal and graduation this month and we have a yearbook to help complete in the next few weeks. There have been so many preparations and activities over the last few weeks that I have a hard time just remembering what is next. It is like a merry-go-round. I know that it will soon stop and we will go on to other more home-based activities. I feel a little bit of sadness over this because I know that it will also be the end of so many things. An end to the many years of home educating this child. An end to spotting her sweet little face in co-op as she helps with so many things. An end to her childhood and her dependence upon my husband and myself. I celebrate her joy, the love she has for others, her servant’s attitude but, I truly will miss my little girl and look forward to the lovely young woman that she has become.

No comments:

Post a Comment