Monday, February 19, 2007

Decorating the Dining Room

I was thinking about my decorating style this morning.
I really like the look of floral quilts on the dining room
table. A basket of flowers adorn the center and a
wonderful scented candle with a beautiful topper. I
like the Old Country Roses china pattern and I love tea
and tea related items. Deep rose, pink, taupe, sage green,
and pale yellow are my favorite colors for this room. Our
furniture for this room is oak with a natural finish on it.
There are several pictures of family members, a floral
wreath, and a wall clock that must be wound to keep time.
Our curtains are crisp, white, and ruffled. It is the easiest
room to maintain especially with the oak floors. In a sense I
think it is one of my favorites. It is simple, warm and inviting.
I am looking for a floral, bright quilt for the table that welcomes
the arrival of spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment