Tuesday, October 10, 2006

October Daze

The last few weeks have been busy with all sorts of activities.
My daughter and her cousin had pictures made by a local photographer. I saw some of them that they downloaded onto their computer while my sister in law and I waited on studio pictures to be made. The photographs are awesome! I look forward to seeing the studio ones soon.
After pictures were made my daughter made dinner for her our family and her dad's families. She makes a really good Japanese type meal that we all love. She loves to do things for everyone!
I recently attended an Intimate Issues conference. I would love to see every woman attend this conference. It is a time for confronting and finding forgiveness and healing for past sins... either our own or those inflicted upon us and finding answers to questions that we all have but.....are afraid to ask. It has bothered me for years that ours churches remain so closed about dealing with these topics and I found it very refreshing to finally see so many issues confronted with God's Word being the place to find the answers. If you can possibly find a way to attend the conference I would highly recommend it. If you cannot there are several books written by Linda Dillow and Lorraine Pintus that deal with this subject. You can find information here: http://www.intimateissues.com/.
I am continuing to paint my little wooden houses and will post a picture when finished with them. I also have a ton of house cleaning that needs to be done. I really need to organize more than anything.
I hope your day is a great one.
Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment