Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Busy Days


I really am a homebody...really. These last few weeks have been full to the brim with traveling, doctor appointments, shopping (of all sorts), cleaning and lots of planning for the new school year. There is a fair amount of stress involved with all the activity and I have had lots of headaches and even a little uncomfortable feeling in my chest ( that tends to happen when I am under stress). It is so funny. When I was younger I really enjoyed all the activity and rushing around. Now I like quiet days shared with a friend over a cup of tea, or a moonlit walk with my family (or just my hubby), or a peaceful nap with the cool air blowing through the windows. I do have lots of fun when we travel and I love to see new things but truly there is "no place like home".

No comments:

Post a Comment