Sunday, January 1, 2006

A New Year

I have been thinking about new plans for this new year. What would I like to accomplish? Well, more time spent in God's Word, more time spent encouraging my family and others, more time spent taking care of myself are my top goals. I neglect each of these areas when all are so important. I know it may seem a little silly to say that I need to spend more time taking care of myself but the sad fact is that I have simply but aside the care of myself. I do not take enough time to spend in God's Word. This will enable me to have a positive outlook and feed my soul. I do not take the time that I need to encourage my husband and we all know how important that is. I have not taken care of my body as I should so now the extra pounds are making it hard for me to enjoy the activities that I once loved. I need good books, new projects, time to think to encourage me and help me to encourage others. I hope that you are also thinking about what new plans that you need to make so that you can continue to work in your home and encourage your family and serve our Lord through your work as a homemaker. God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment