Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Home Again

Our family had a great time visiting Charleston and the South Carolina beaches. I loved seeing all the beautiful homes in Charleston and the open market was wonderful. The rest of the time was spent being lazy with family on the beach. It was great to relax and talk. I even took a few naps there. My number one favorite place to sleep in on the beach (when it is cool). The sound of the waves just lull me to sleep.
We are back home now trying to once again start organizing. School work is a daily occurance for the children. I helped my older son began his high school schedule. My daughter is on her 3rd year of high school and knows how to keep up with everything herself. My little one is busy playing. I miss my hubby. He is back hard at work.
More later....

No comments:

Post a Comment