Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sugar Pie Farmhouse


Miss Ruth Ann over at Warm Pie Happy Home announced a few weeks ago that she was creating a new website and I have been watching and waiting. Well, it is here! I never cease to be amazed at all the wonderful things that she does. The new website is lovely (I could eat it all up)! Sugar Pie Farmhouse contains her blog, her newsletter, Sugar Pie Sisterhood (you WILL want to join), and some awesome Blue Ribbon Product Reviews (where you actually see and hear her talk about her favorite things....she even has on her really cute, pink, cupcake apron in the review about the Anchor-Hocking glass canisters). I just love it so much that, "I would like to marry it" as Ruth Ann says. Go by for a visit...you will not be disappointed.
Mrs. Sensibility

1 comment:

  1. Love the Sugar Pie Farmhouse! Thanks for Sharing!

    ReplyDelete