Monday, August 18, 2008

The Simple Woman Daybook

FOR TODAY...

Outside My Window...I can see the fuzzy kittens lazily sleeping on the front porch together.

I am thinking...About all the projects that I must finish in the next two weeks.

I am thankful for...The time alone with my sweetie this past weekend.

From the kitchen...Nothing baking yet. My daughter and husband made a German Chocolate Cake yesterday. Meal plans will be simple tonight since everyone is busy.

I am wearing...My favorite faded blue jean skirt, a white cotton knit, v-neck top, fuzzy blue and white socks and my hair down. Only my wedding band to dress things up today.

I am creating...My School Planning Binder for using with my son.

I am going...To do a little shopping in town. I am looking forward to looking at my favorite craft store.

I am reading...Little Women and Pride and Prejudice.

I am hoping...For trouble free healing for my child since surgery.

I am hearing...The voices of my youngest and oldest talking about tonight's plans.

Around the house...Laundry to do as well as a lot of reading and planning.

One of my favorite things...The excitement of new school year plans and looking forward to the Autumn.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Schoolwork and making some of the projects for the class that I will be teaching.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...An older picture of a sweet little wreath made from the flowers that my daughter and I grew one year.


Mrs. Sensibility

No comments:

Post a Comment