Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Pink Dishcloths and Other Colors Too!


I found the pattern for this lovely dishcloth at Homespun Living. I had to learn the purl stitch and my library ladies were very helpful with that. They looked at my twisted work and then found books on knitting for me. The pattern repeats over and over and one soon memorizes it. I find this very relaxing work that I often do when we are watching a dvd or video together as a family. Sometimes I work on them when visiting with Tim's Mom. Maybe lessons for Miss M. will happen one day. I am still under the weather. Apparently a headache goes along with this congestion thing and it makes many naps in bed very pleasing. A few Tylenol are also very helpful. Just to note...the dishcloth shown here was knitted on larger needles then recommended. This made it easier for me.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to have the pattern for this knitted dishcloth. I checked the site you linked but couldn't find it. Could you help me find it or share it with me?

    Thanks,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete