Saturday, August 27, 2005

It's Saturday

I have been having fun with my youngest today. He helped me to make a pumpkin cake dessert. I also made banana bread for my older son and there are rolls rising for hamburgers later on. Opps...I forgot the tea. I will get to that in a few minutes. There is laundry going and I have a bathroom to clean. I love relaxed days at home. I even took a nap this afternoon. Hubby is busy with all those household repairs/chores that stack up during the week. The children have been working on their chores too. I have a harvest scented candle melting in my tart burner in the kitchen. It smells as if autumn is here. Perhaps that is why I wanted to make the pumpkin dessert. My husband and son have grown some huge pumpkins this year. I look forward to decorating with them in a few weeks. Well, the beeper is going off...on to the next chore.

No comments:

Post a Comment